Saturday 20 February 2010

Shaheed Bhagat Singh- My Inspiration

Sardar Bhagat Singh, who was born on 27th September, 1907, is my inspiration. The one thing I have noticed is that whatever he predicted about the situation of India, that if we are not united, is true. He predicted that every religion will fight with one another, there will be no peace and imperialism will grow. These all things are happening now in India.
When I talk of his views to my duffer friends, they say, "Huh, he will become a revolutionary!" Ya, I will, so what? I am concerned about my country, and I am not like you that I will always keep talking about movies or actresses. In the library, I don't read any 'Auto car', as my friends do, neither do I read cricket magazines. I take weekly magazines and read what's going on in my country. One of my friend said, "Are you mad? These things like revolution don't work today!" I replied that revolution has many ways. I am inspired by many revolutionaries doesn't mean that I will do exactly what they did.
Bhagat Singh's dream was to awake the youth of the country, because he knew that the youth only can do the welfare of India, but it is sad and shameful to see that the youth are not concerned about the nation and just want to live a life of comfort. I am not saying that they shouldn't, but at least they should do some thing so that the nation remembers them till the end of the world! We have got only one life and we should spend it doing something great, so that we become immortal and the nation remembers us. I am not interested in making girlfriends and all that stuff, because all the time, each and every second, I think of only one world- REVOLUTION! And that's true, I swear to God that's true. It's because I know the meaning of revolution. Those who don't think about their country will not know it! They will only think that the revolution only means fighting and violence. I have an answer to them- It's completely FALSE. Revolutionaries do fight, but for justice and welfare for all! Well, I have also met many people who think like me. Thanks to Bhagat Singh and his comrades.

         LONG LIVE THE REVOLUTION!

 "अब भी जिसका खून न खौला , खून नहीं वो पानी है,
     जो देश के काम न आये, वो बेकार जवानी है."

      

2 comments:

  1. very well said MY FRIEND.. Yes you are right in what you said .. One day will hopefully come when each indian will have to give back something .. back to the country .. and god willing that day will come soon...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Bikram. I hope that day will come soon, we Indians have to unite and fight against all the problems in our country.
    By the way I think u wrote that u saw the documentary on Bhagat Singh, can u tell me where had u seen that?
    This is the beginning... and as Che said, "The revolution starts now!"

    ReplyDelete